Hi dear deviant-friends; All this big work couldn't be possible without the support of my patrons.
This brushkit is a free bonus on the way of more episodes for my webcomic Pepper&Carrot.
A big big thanks to them, and also to all of you for the super comments I receive each episode I post here.
Download the bundle :www.peppercarrot.com/extras/re…
or mirror: github.com/Deevad/deevad-krita…
To install the bundle:
- Download deevad-v8-2.bundle file on your disk.
- Open Krita and go to the top menu : Setting > Manage Ressources
- In the 'Manage Resources Bundle' dialog appearing; press the top 'Import Bundles' button.
- Select the file deevad-v8-2.bundle on your disk , using the file explorer appearing on your screen, then finish by pressing 'Open'
- The icon of the brushkit should appears under 'Active bundle' ( the left column )
- Press OK on the 'Manage Resources Bundle' dialog.
- To end, I advice you to close and restart Krita: this way you'll have the brush tag deevad-v8-2 in your 'Brush Preset docker' to filter them.
- Have fun with painting!
It's like you read my mind for what I needed and wanted out of an upgrade to your brushes.
Am I the only one who wants Shichimi to get badly hurt/sick and the other girls to have to go on an epic journey to find something to cure her?
No? Just me?
The "Krita mix brushes" is already embedded in the "Krita Brushkit v8.1", with another name?
Note: I'm wanting to use the full potential of your brushes, I'm a beginner and I do not have something visual to guide me (referring to the use of each brush)
Thank you. I'm going to try it. I just love the bundle because of your arts on the examples
The "roller" and the "new" added brush in 8.1 the "Paint sketch" (Or at least that's the name it has on Krita)
They have the same idea of use? Or they are used for different things?
Thank you anyhow